The primary challenge arose from two of the automaker’s key demands
- Highest possible image quality in terms of viewing angle, night vision, reduced distortion
- Development of a vehicle specific cable set, which resists the anticipated wear and tear by being installed in the engine compartment
Existing systems were reviewed and revised through the development of new concepts. New approaches produced innovative results. We looked for, developed and found solutions. The objective was to create a dedicated system and not to simply compile a solution from existing components.
Our first in-house conceived camera system concept was tested and proved to work even under the most difficult conditions, such as
- Extreme heat exposure over a long period of time
- Mounting position that was not optimal
- Minimally invasive installation thanks to optimized cable set
Thanks to the experiences we gained and the positive feedback from the B2B segment, we were able to build a complete camera series in a very short time. We are continuously optimizing it and aligning it with our customers’ demands.